Chofu Baptist Church
- 13th Sunday after Pentecost service today, August 19
- It will bear fruit for God
Bible: Romans 7:1-6
- Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
- For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
- So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
- Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
- For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
- But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
- Worship Service
- Every Sunday morning; 10:15-11:30
- Sunday School
- Every Sunday morning; 9:30-10:00
- Small Groups
- Every Sunday; 11:30-12:30
- Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
- Every Wednesday morning; 10:00-11:30
- Every Wednesday evening; 19:30-21:00
- Game of go classroom
- Every Saturday morning; 10:00-12:00
- A classroom to learn go.
- Game of go club
- Wednesday afternoon; 13:00-17:00
- Saturday afternoon; 13:00-17:00
- Player from the 10th class to the high steps play by the point system.
(tea cake fee: 100 yen)
- Wakuwaku Plaza
- Fourth Saturday of every month; 10:30-15:00
- Cookng meeting for children and adults
Meetings might be canceled.
(c)Copyright 1999-2016 by Chofu Baptist Church