Chofu Baptist Church
- Third Sunday of Advent service on Next Sunday, December 16
- Just once
Bible: Hebrews 10:1-10
- For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
- For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
- But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
- For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
- Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
- In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
- Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
- Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
- Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
- By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
- Worship Service
- Every Sunday morning; 10:15-11:30
- Sunday School
- Every Sunday morning; 9:30-10:00
- Small Groups
- Every Sunday; 11:30-12:30
- Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
- Every Wednesday morning; 10:00-11:30
- Every Wednesday evening; 19:30-21:00
- Game of go classroom
- Every Saturday morning; 10:00-12:00
- A classroom to learn go.
- Game of go club
- Wednesday afternoon; 13:00-17:00
- Saturday afternoon; 13:00-17:00
- Player from the 10th class to the high steps play by the point system.
(tea cake fee: 100 yen)
- Wakuwaku Plaza
- Fourth Saturday of every month; 10:30-15:00
- Cookng meeting for children and adults
Meetings might be canceled.
(c)Copyright 1999-2016 by Chofu Baptist Church