- Second Sunday of Easter service on Next Sunday, April 28
- To find invisible hope
Bible: Mark 12:18-27
- Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,
- Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
- Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.
- And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.
- And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.
- In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.
- And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
- For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
- And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
- He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.